Once logged in to the Admix plugin, click 'Create inventory' to access the main plugin window.
The top area enables you to pick between various placements formats sizes.
- yellow are 3D ads
- red are video ads
- blue are banner ads
Using the side arrows, browse the ad sizes available. Click on the 'ADD' button underneath your format of choice. For more details on each ad format, check the next tutorials.
The placement appears in your editor window as a new object within the 'AdmixManager' parent.
Do not remove placements from their parent or rename them in the Editor.
Admix placements are standard objects in the Admix Editor. Therefore, you can use the classic Unity controls to move your placements around.
- Hand tool to pan the scene
- Move tool to select and move placements
- Rotate tool to rotate placements around their axis
- Scale tool / Rect tool to change placement size
When using the Scale tool, make sure the aspect ratio of the placement stays unchanged, or the ad will not render, and you will be prompted to fix the ratio before saving your placements.
You can place as many ads as you want in your scene. Leverage the controls to make your placements fit their support. The more blended they are in the scene, the better the experience for your users!
For advances controls, keep following the tutorials
When you are done with adding your placements, save your Unity Scene, then Save your Placements.
- Tick 'Export OBJ' to enable 3D view of your placements on the Admix developer platform
- Tick 'All scenes' to save placements of all the Scenes of your project, or untick to only save placements in the open scene.
Saving placements can take a few seconds. When done, your work in Unity is done, and you will now finish the setup from the Admix developer platform