Why use curved placements
You might want to monetize areas of your applications which aren't flat, like a column, or the side of a plane. With the curved placement option, you can change the shape of the placement to make it fit the environment.
Place your banner or video next to the curved surface you want to match
Select the placement and open the
Scroll down to the
Advir object → Curved placements.
Start playing with the controls to curve the placement along the surface:
- Convex shape: tick it to reverse the curvature
- Triangles: add triangle to smoothen your curvature
- Ellipse radius: how tight your curve is
- Curvature X: curvature angle on the X-axis. Update the numerical value or drag left-right to change
- Curvature Y: curvature angle on the Y-axis. Update the numerical value or drag left-right to change
Adding the right number of triangles will enable you to smoothen the curvature and really fit the decor.
You're done! The ads will then render on the curved shape.