My Apps is main page you see when logged in to the Developer platform. When you log in for the first time, you'll see the screen below
If you have already created placements using the Admix plugin, and saved them, a new app will appear your Apps page.
The default name of the app is your project name in Unity. When you save further placements under this project name, they will be updated in the same apps. To learn how to change the project name, check this tutorial.
Apps are broken down in 3 submenus:
- Setup page, to activate/deactivate inventory and select specific advertisers
- Info page, to add information about your app helping us to maximize your revenue
- Analytics page, to check your app performance and your revenue
Apps can be in 3 different modes on the Developer platform
- OFF mode: Admix is OFF in the app, not displaying any ads and not generating revenue
- SANDBOX mode: SANDBOX is a test mode where test ads are displayed in the app, but not generating real revenue
- LIVE mode: once approved, app is LIVE on the store wirth Admix ads, and generating revenue
If you have multiple apps in your account, you might find it useful to use the filter to search for specific apps, or only show LIVE apps for example. Use the '+' or '-' to add/remove multiple filters at once.