Admix Unreal plugin has been released for Beta testing only.
Support for Windows / Mac:
- Unreal 4.24
- Unreal 4.23
- Unreal 4.22
- Unreal 4.21
- Unreal 4.20
- Unreal 4.19
To setup Admix Unreal Plugin on Windows please follow these steps:
- Unzip the archive with Amix Unreal plugin to the folder
- Launch your project.
- Navigate to plugins list (
Settings → Plugins).
- Navigate to
- Select checkbox
- Restart the project (close it and open it again).
- Admix plugin launch button should appear in the top nav bar.
- Pressing the button will launch an Admix widget.
The Ureal Admix plugin works similarly to Unity Plugin so in most cases the manual for Unity Plugin applies to Unreal Plugin. You can find the documentation for the Unity Plugin here: Admix Unity Plugin Documentation.
Known Issues and Limitations:
- Unreal media framework cannot handle more than 1 streaming video at a time. This is why you will be able to set up only 1 video placement per scene (level).
- AdmixManager actor should be always present in a scene/level. Do not copy or delete AdmixManager actor from the scene, only one manager may run at a time if there is more than one manager ads will not display correctly.
- Close Admix widget when switching between scenes, because Unreal may crash if the widget is open. This is known Unreal bug, we are working on a solution.
- Admix Unreal plugin does not allow to export the scene in the
.objformat yet, so 3D mode in the Admix Developer platform does not work for the Unreal scenes.