Plugin 1.7.1 - 30 April 2019
Minimum requirements to run in the Unity editor:
- The plugin supports Unity 2017.4.21f1 LTS and above.
- The development can be performed on both Windows 8 and newer and macOS 10.11+
Minimum runtime requirements:
- Admix Unity plugin supports only Android as a target platform. Other target platforms will be supported soon.
- Minimum Android version supported: Android 5.1 (LOLLIPOP_MR1, API level 22).
- The plugin requires internet connection permission and stable internet connection to run.
- The plugin is not stable on Unity 2017 (all versions) - this is due to a bug that will be fixed with a hotfix in the nearest future.
- The plugin does not work properly on iOS devices - this is due to a linking issue that will be fixed in the near future with the same hotfix.
Upgrading to the new plugin version Please note that updating from unity plugins prior to 1.6.x may cause a problem. If you have an older plugin version, please contact us for the support. You will need to update to the older admix plugin versions first before you can update to 1.7.1. Please follow these steps to safely update your project from Admix version 1.6.x to 1.7.x:
- Back up your current project!
- Close Admix window in Unity.
- Delete the old Admix package.
- Update Admix Unity plugin to version 1.7.1 by importing the latest version of the Admix Unity package.
- After the update is done please open Admix window again.
- Save the Unity scene.
- Save Admix placements by pressing the 'Save Placements' button in Admix plugin window.
- Go through every scene in your Unity project, close the Admix plugin window, reopen it and save placements. Note that there is no need to re-import the plugin again, but each scene has to be updated by reopening the Admix plugin.
New Features in Plugin
- Dynamic plugin UI preview.
- Android WebView update.
- Force sandbox mode for local tests.
- References updated.
- Hiding deleted placements. Note: Placements, that are not present on the current scene, will be hidden from Admix Developer platform Web UI (App.Admix.in) and disabled forever.
- Updated Notifications preview.
- Rewarded ads events.
- iOS WebView support.