Plugin 1.8.0 - 27 August 2019
1.8 introduces performance improvements which will increase your fill rate. We strongly advise to update your previous plugin version during your next app update.
- Bug and stability fixes for video placemements.
- One-click Save Placements sequence to upgrade Placements from all Scenes in the Build Index.
- Use "short" API calls in Unity play mode to decrease network usage.
- Caching data for the current session to optimise network usage.
- Ability to cancel placements Save Sequence before it is finished. Unity view is blocked while progress bar is visible.
- Minor UI changes.
Minimum requirements to run in the Unity editor:
- The plugin supports Unity versions:
- The development can be performed on both Windows 8 and newer and macOS 10.11+
Minimum runtime requirements:
- Admix Unity plugin supports Android and iOS as a target platform.
- Minimum Android version supported: Android 5.1 (LOLLIPOP_MR1, API level 22). Admix is automatically turned off in earlier versions.
- Minimum iOS version supported: iOS 11
- The plugin requires internet connection permission and stable internet connection to run.