Plugin 1.8.2 - 09 September 2019
1.8 introduces performance improvements which will increase your fill rate, and fix critical issues. We strongly advise to update your previous plugin to the latest version during your next app update.
Plugin version 1.8.2 is an optional stability improvement.
- Updated Web View.
- Fixed an Android issue where a webpage would sometimes be loaded with a large scale in rare circumstances.
- Removed caching.
- Plugin doesn't crash in the rare scenario where the Android WebView package isn't installed on the system.
- Fixed a small glitch that could have resulted in false clicks under rare circumstances.
Minimum requirements to run in the Unity editor:
- The plugin supports Unity versions:
- The development can be performed on both Windows 8 and newer and macOS 10.12+.
Minimum runtime requirements:
- Admix Unity plugin supports Android and iOS as a target platform.
- Minimum Android version supported: Android 7.0 (API level 24). Admix is automatically turned off in earlier versions.
- Minimum iOS version supported: iOS 11.
- The plugin requires internet connection permission and stable internet connection to run.