Plugin 1.8.3 - 11 September 2019
1.8 introduces performance improvements which will increase your fill rate, and fix critical issues. We strongly advise to update your previous plugin to the latest version during your next app update.
Plugin version 1.8.3 is an optional stability improvement. It is recommended to use this plugin version if you are starting a new project or use a plugin version 1.8.0 and older, however it is an optional update for the 1.8.1 and 1.8.2 taht only introduces support of older Android devices.
- Restored the support of Android 5 and Android 6 (API Level 22).
Minimum requirements to run in the Unity editor:
- The plugin supports Unity versions:
- The development can be performed on both Windows 8 and newer and macOS 10.12+.
Minimum runtime requirements:
- Admix Unity plugin supports Android and iOS as a target platform.
- Minimum Android version supported: Android 5.1 (LOLLIPOP_MR1, API level 22). Admix is automatically turned off in earlier versions.
- Minimum iOS version supported: iOS 11.
- The plugin requires internet connection permission and stable internet connection to run.