Plugin 1.8.5.x - 11 September 2019 - 19 November 2019
Plugin version 1.8.5 has been released in several minor editions that had small bug fixes that affected just a few of our customers. Most of these fixes were specific to a very limited number of our customers, so no global release has been made. All these fixes were also included in later releases, so if you are not affected by these issues, this plugin version is just an optional stability improvement and you can skip it.
- 126.96.36.199: Additive scenes support.
- 188.8.131.52: Null reference exception fix on the Initialization step.
- 184.108.40.206: Null reference exception fix for non-admix(not in the array of initialized ones) additive scenes.
- 220.127.116.11: Crash fix for paused the application with multithreading disabled.
Minimum requirements to run in the Unity editor:
- The plugin supports Unity versions:
- The development can be performed on both Windows 8 and newer and macOS 10.12+.
Minimum runtime requirements:
- Admix Unity plugin supports Android and iOS as a target platform.
- Minimum Android version supported: Android 5.1 (LOLLIPOP_MR1, API level 22). Admix is automatically turned off in earlier versions.
- Minimum iOS version supported: iOS 11.
- The plugin requires internet connection permission and stable internet connection to run.