Plugin 1.9.0 (Beta) - 19 December 2019
Plugin version 1.9.0 introduces performance improvements which will increase your fill rate. We strongly advise updating your previous plugin version during your next app update.
- Performance improvements: Placements now render in geometry queue.
- Placements reloading.
- Improved gaze detection algorithms.
- Removed the collider component from the placements.
- Limit on the number of placements displayed simultaneously on the screen to decrease the performance hit.
- New Info placement POT textures.
- Admix Info textures are not included to the builds.
- Unity 2019.3.X support.
- iOS WebView custom shaders support.
- ForceSandbox mode fixed.
- Fix for potential NullReference Exception on the AdRequest.
- Fix for potential Application crash on WebView load.
Minimum requirements to run in the Unity editor:
- The plugin supports Unity versions:
- The development can be performed on both Windows 8 and newer and macOS 10.12+.
Minimum runtime requirements:
- Admix Unity plugin supports Android and iOS as a target platform.
- Minimum Android version supported: Android 5.1 (LOLLIPOP_MR1, API level 22). Admix is automatically turned off in earlier versions.
- Minimum iOS version supported: iOS 11.
- The plugin requires internet connection permission and stable internet connection to run.
Since this is a beta release, it is not available for download yet - please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to acquire the beta version.