Plugin version 2 is now live with our updated developer platform at https://app.admixplay.com. It is a mandatory update - please update all your projects with SDK 2.0!
The old developer platform will be redirected to app.admixplay.com and your apps have been migrated. If you see any issues with apps not migrated on the new platform, please get in touch with email@example.com
Plugin 18.104.22.168 - 19 September 2020
Plugin version 22.214.171.124 introduces stability, performance improvements and new Unity versions support. We strongly advise updating your previous plugin version during your next app update.
Please note! SDK126.96.36.199 for iOS is in beta.
- Admix plugin user interface:
- App binding by app ID, does not rely on a Unity project name
- Switching between the projects within the Admix plugin UI
- Projects within the Admix plugin UI
- Renaming placements through the gameObject renaming
- Removed deprecated functionality (export .obj)
- Convenience tabs
- Apps binding and App renaming
- Placements navigation tab
- Version name input
- JSON storage
- Data stored as raw text, doesn't suffer drawbacks of ScriptableObjects
- Ability to use Unity Cloud / 3rd party CI build pipelines
- Allows solving of complicated duplicate placement cases
- Custom WebView solution for Android
- Vulkan, OpenGLES2, OpenGLES3 support
- No GLSL shaders are needed
- Users can set their own materials with custom CG shaders
- Support of all default Unity features (shadows etc)
- Integration with the new Developer Platform (API V3)
- Batch requests for much faster platform communication
- Batch scenes processing
- App versioning support
- Ad request performance optimization
- New placeholder textures
- Full additive scenes support
- a/sync Load/Unload
- Gaze click improvements
- Strip Engine Code Support
- iOS: WebView update, so new apps are supported by the Apple App Store
- Support SRP (URP/HDRP)
- User-Agent fix
- Various issues fixed
- Enabling/disabling placements at runtime
- Performance and stability increase
- SDK initialization optimization
- Android packaging optimization
Minimum requirements to run in the Unity editor:
- The plugin supports Unity versions:
- The development can be performed on Windows 7 SP1+, 8, 10, 64-bit versions only || macOS 10.12+
Minimum runtime requirements:
- Supports Android a target platform.
- Minimum Android version supported: Android 6 API level 23
- The plugin requires internet connection permission and a stable internet connection to run.
- Admix for iOS is in beta. The lowest iOS version with which you can try Admix is iOS 12.
Known issues and limitations:
- iOS: Admix is not stable on the iOS14.2 because of the known issue related to the ad renderer
- iOS: Bitсode is not supported, so it has to be disabled.
- In the Unity 2017.4.X using Stripping level or Strip Engine Code features may lead to crashes.
- Using Unity 2019.1 with Vulkan may lead to crashes.
- Asset bundle scenes are not supported, use a separate additive scene with admix instead.
- In Unity 2017.X/2018.X when Vulkan is in use, Admix video placements won’t work.
- Prefabs containing Admix placements are not supported.
- Current version does not support games for PS4 and xBox.
- UWP is not supported.
- The ‘curved placements’ feature is deprecated.
- WebGL is not supported.
- Enlighten mode is not supported.