Plugin version 2 is now live with our updated developer platform at https://app.admixplay.com. It is a mandatory update - please update all your projects with SDK 2.0!
The old developer platform will be redirected to app.admixplay.com and your apps have been migrated. If you see any issues with apps not migrated on the new platform, please get in touch with email@example.com
Plugin 126.96.36.199 - 12 November 2020
Plugin version 188.8.131.52 includes additional fixes and improvements. We recommend updating your previous plugin version during your next app update.
Please note! SDK184.108.40.206 for iOS is in beta.
- Admix Initialization improvements
- iOS build optimisation for Unity 2019.1 and Unity 2019.2
- Potential issues caused by the enable/disable Admix placements on runtime fixed
- Scene with active placements loading/unloading exceptions fixed
Minimum requirements to run in the Unity editor:
- The plugin supports Unity versions:
- The development can be performed on Windows 7 SP1+, 8, 10, 64-bit versions only || macOS 10.12+
Minimum runtime requirements:
- Supports Android a target platform.
- Minimum Android version supported: Android 6 API level 23
- The plugin requires internet connection permission and a stable internet connection to run.
- Admix for iOS is in beta. The lowest iOS version with which you can try Admix is iOS 12.
Known issues and limitations:
- iOS: Admix is not stable on the iOS14.2 because of the known issue related to the ad renderer
- iOS: Bitсode is not supported, so it has to be disabled.
- In the Unity 2017.4.X using Stripping level or Strip Engine Code features may lead to crashes.
- Using Unity 2019.1 with Vulkan may lead to crashes.
- Asset bundle scenes are not supported, use a separate additive scene with admix instead.
- In Unity 2017.X/2018.X when Vulkan is in use, Admix video placements won’t work.
- Prefabs containing Admix placements are not supported.
- Current version does not support games for PS4 and xBox.
- UWP is not supported.
- The ‘curved placements’ feature is deprecated.
- WebGL is not supported.
- Enlighten mode is not supported.