Plugin version 2.1 is in beta and available on demand. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to try this version.
Plugin 2.1 - 21 December 2020
Beta plugin version 2.1 includes new features and improvements.
- Dynamic placements support. They can be used as a part of instantiated prefab during the app runtime.
- Touch click support
- Possibility to disable/enable Gaze Click and Touch Click within the plugin
- Validate texture files button is added to the UI.
Minimum requirements to run in the Unity editor:
- The plugin supports Unity versions:
- The development can be performed on Windows 7 SP1+, 8, 10, 64-bit versions only || macOS 10.12+
Minimum runtime requirements:
- Supports Android a target platform.
- Minimum Android version supported: Android 6 API level 23
- The plugin requires internet connection permission and a stable internet connection to run.
- Admix for iOS is in beta. The lowest iOS version with which you can try Admix is iOS 12.
Known issues and limitations:
- iOS: Admix is not stable on the iOS14.2 because of the known issue related to the ad renderer
- iOS: Bitсode is not supported, so it has to be disabled.
- In the Unity 2017.4.X using Stripping level or Strip Engine Code features may lead to crashes.
- Using Unity 2019.1 with Vulkan may lead to crashes.
- Asset bundle scenes are not supported, use a separate additive scene with admix instead.
- In Unity 2017.X/2018.X when Vulkan is in use, Admix video placements won’t work.
- Prefabs containing Admix placements are not supported.
- Current version does not support games for PS4 and xBox.
- UWP is not supported.
- The ‘curved placements’ feature is deprecated.
- WebGL is not supported.
- Enlighten mode is not supported.