Plugin 2.2 - 01 June 2021
Plugin version 2.2 includes fixes, improvements and new features. We strongly recommend updating your previous plugin version during your next app update.
Please note! SDK2.2 for iOS is in beta.
- Ad requests optimization.
- Fixes regarding multiple cameras in one scene.
- Dynamic placement support. These can be used as a part of an instantiated prefab during your app's runtime.
- Multiple stability improvements.
- Consent Management Platform (CMP) support.
- Custom Admix initialization control. Now, developers can decide when exactly to launch Admix.
- New events (onShown/onHidden). Now, developers can use new logic based on an ad placement's visibility status.
- Default texture control. Now, publishers can setup a default picture that will be displayed if a placement is not filled with a real ad.
- PlayerInfo popup support.
Minimum requirements to run in the Unity editor:
- The plugin supports Unity versions:
- This plugin is suitable for the following platforms: Windows 7 SP1+, 8, and 10 (64-bit versions only) || macOS 10.12+
Minimum runtime requirements:
- Minimum Android version supported: Android 6, API level 23
- The plugin requires a stable internet connection to run.
- Admix for iOS is in beta. The lowest iOS version with which you can try Admix is iOS 12.
Known issues and limitations:
- iOS: Admix is not stable on iOS 14.2+ because of a known issue related to the ad renderer.
- iOS: Bitсode is not supported, so it has to be disabled.
- In Unity 2017.4.X, using Stripping Level or Strip Engine Code may lead to crashes.
- Using Unity 2019.1 with Vulkan may lead to crashes.
- In Unity 2017.X/2018.X when Vulkan is in use, Admix video placements won’t work.
- The current plugin version does not support games for PS4 and Xbox.
- UWP is not supported.
- WebGL is not supported.
- Enlighten mode is not supported.