Plugin UE1.5.1 - 11 March 2019
Supports UE 4.19, 4.20 and 4.21
- Unreal Engine 4.19.
- 9 MB free disk space.
- Read/Write Permissions.
- Android SDK 19
- iOS SDK 10
A new version of Admix Unreal plugin has been released. The plugin is stillin Beta testing.
To get started follow the steps here: https://docs.admix.in/documentation/admix-starters-guide/
- OBJ export added.
- Scene parameters now saving in Admix Manager.
- Token now saving in config file.
- GetAppId is now skipped if app id is saved in config files.
- Placements removal from server after they deleted from scene.
- All scene exporting functions moved to Editor Only Admix module.
- Various bug fixes.
Known Issues and Limitations:
- Unreal media framework cannot handle more than 1 streaming video at a time. This is why you will be able to set up only 1 video placement per scene (level).
- AdmixManager actor should be always present in a scene/level. Do not copy or delete AdmixManager actor from the scene, only one manager may run at a time if there is more than one manager ads will not display correctly.
- Close Admix widget when switching between scenes, because Unreal may crash if the widget is open. This is known Unreal bug, we are working on a solution.